Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Origami masterpiece

Hi there, my name is Lucy and I am a student from marshland school. I know I have not been posting a lot but I hope you like this new post for one of my afternoon activities. I choose to do an Origami heart. It is super easy to do. If you like, you could do it with a different colour paper.
I hope you guys are all surviving lock-down and the first week of online school.
What do you think of my heart?
Please tell me what I can do better.
Feel free to comment!
Here is the link to the video of how to do it https://youtu.be/Z-BIL6p1Te8

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.