Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Keeping in touch


Kia ora bloggers. My name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school.
Our nana and grandad send us pictures of their farm tedddy doing something everyday and then we send pictures of our teddys to them.
It is really fun to do, so I recommend you try it with your loved ones.
Here are some pictures-
                               This one is my nana and grandads farm teddy picking up the leafs
                                                This is one of our teddys not really listening to My sister while she is                                                    trying to teach him how to play the guitar.
                                              This is farm teddy trying to get out of lock down.

           

                                      This one is farm teddy on a flying fox!                           



1 comment:

  1. Oh Lucy, what a lovely memory you are all going to have together. It is hard being away from loved ones at the moment but aren't we lucky to have technology to bring us together.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.