Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Fun Anzac Day Word Find

                            Hi again bloggers! It is me Lucy from marshland school.
                            This word-find was interesting and challenging because some of the words were                                   hard to find.
                             I printed it out with my mums computer.
                             I recommend doing a word-find or maybe making your own.
                            Have a good afternoon and morning.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy! I like how you used different colours for each word! You did a really good job on finding all the words! Maybe you could do closer photos
    next time! I really like it! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy,
    Good idea printing it out. I find that it is often much easier to do it that way. Were there any words that you hadn't heard before? Did you look them up and find out what the mean?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.