Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

My awesome reading task




Hi again! My name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school.
Sorry I have not been posting that much.
This is a  reading task called Alvin and me and it is about a new boy from china, who also speaks Cantonese and his name is Alvin.
When he starts, a boy becomes his buddy because he also from china.
I had to answer lots of questions, some of the question were a little hard but I manged to do it.
This is a finished piece of work.
What would you do if you were asked to be somebody's buddy?
Feel free to comment! 

1 comment:

  1. Well done Lucy. Thank you for including a summary of the story in your introduction it makes the reader become very interested in your blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.