Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Continue of the animals adventure - Letter to long lost family



Hi again bloggers! It is me Lucy again and pleased to be at marshland school.
Today, I did another piece of writing. But it was about the animal (Which I still won't name, because you probably need to read my other story) finally getting the address of her family and writing a letter to them.
It was a little hard, but it got easy near the end.
How would you react if you found your long lost family?
Comment down below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    Once again I loved reading this letter and I have left you some comments on the actual piece of work. You have such a wonderful way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lucy i really like it i like all the wonderful words you used you did a great job

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.