Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Hey there captain!


Hi my name is Lucy.I am a student at marshland school, and this blog post is about a book called ships captain for reading.We had to answer questions about the book.The book is about two kids come to see their Nan and pop.Their Nan is quite a fierce woman because when she was younger she ran away because her parents wanted her to marry a man she did not love. This is a finished project.
What would you do if you had to marry some one you did not love, would you run away like Nan?
Please feel free to comment. My sources was my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.