Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Teeth catastrophe!


Hi!My name is Lucy and I am student at marshland school.This is a writing task about two old men who go fishing and lose both of their false teeth.It involves my granddads as the old men.But in real life only one of my granddads has false teeth.I really enjoyed watching the video and writing it.I actually came up with my own ending.So if you read my doc and then watch the video the endings are quite different.So don't worry I will leave a link at the bottom so you can watch it.The video was my source too.What would you do for a different ending?Feel free to comment.
Here is the video Teeth.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah! This story made me laugh. I love the way that you wrote what they were saying as it would sound if they had no teeth - very clever Lucy! I want you to try and share you writing on a slide, perhaps one paragraph per slide, as I think this will show up better on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.