Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

My awesome virtual reality trip to the Great Wall of China


Good morning!My name is Lucy and I am a student at Marshland school.Today, for my writing task I did virtual reality field trip to the Great Wall of China.I was about what we heard, what we saw and what happened while we were there.Mine is a bit of a bad ending.The whole thing was a bit hard. But in the end it turned out pretty funny.Where would you go for a virtual reality field trip?
Feel free to comment.
Here is my source Virtual Field trips!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    Well done on using the Think 6 model when writing your blog. I like the way you shared some facts and compared it to New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.