Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Pigeon disaster!



Hi my name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school.We are currently in self isolation, so our teachers have set us some fun activities to do for our online learning at home.I have just done a persuasive argument about a video called 'pigeon impossible'.It is about a pigeon interfering with a spies work.The spy is eating a bagel and the pigeon comes up because it wants some.Then they start to fight over it and the pigeon gets stuck and the spies suitcase.It starts to press lots of buttons until the spy finally gets the pigeon out.The spy accidentally presses this button that launches a huge rocket into the sky.Next the spy quickly stops the rocket and gives the pigeon the bagel. Thats the end of that disaster.What would you do if a pigeon looks like it wants your bagel or donut?
Feel free to comment.My sources was Pigeon Impossible.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on including the Think 6 steps Lucy. Have a play and see if you can share your writing in a different way, perhaps a slide, as the story is currently cut off. I look forward to reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.