Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

The horrendous moving day


Hi again!My name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school.This is a Pick-A-Path I did for fun
because I was a bit bored so I did this.I got this idea from when I was at my old school and we did a Pick-A-Path. I advise you to do one because you can do one about anything you want.The hard part was making up all the endings.I enjoyed writing all the little bits about the person doing it.
What would you do for a pick-a-path?Feel free to comment.My sources was myself I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy, this was lots of fun! It is my first pick a path I have done. What other topics could you write a pick a path on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe about a crisis at school or a problem at home

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.