Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

High diving champions


Hi again!My name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school.This is a piece of writing about giraffes doing high diving.In my story my giraffe is very scared and nervous about it.But in the end she gets her confidence up and just does it.It is a good story if I say so myself.We also have lots of other activities while we are in self-isolation.I hope everyone is having a good time and not getting to too bored.What are you doing while we are in self-isolation?Feel free to comment.
My source is High Diving Giraffes

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome story! I loved your use of speech marks. Remember to put a space after each full stop though. I hope you got a giggle from watching this video, it is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.