Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A little journey for a big animal



Hi there! My name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school.
This piece of writing is about an animal (Which I will not name, you must find out what it is at the end, or find out what it is from the clues I put in the story)
Who wants to find her family, but is having no luck, until one day when she is walking in the forest and smells something fascinating and goes on a little bit of a journey.
It was quite easy to write because I got the flow of the story.
What animal would you do?
Feel free to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the Think 6 model. I really liked this piece of writing you did - especially when you used words like pounced.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.