Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

Its Lockdown.... AGAIN!

 

My Poster to promote my Story

Kia ora Team! I can not believe it, It's Lockdown! But hopefully, we will all be back to school next week. Anyways, to make sure we are keeping up with work, my Homebase had a google meet and chatted about what we were doing and what tasks to do. For my literacy task, we had to create a horror story because for literacy we are focusing on, not only our TED Talks but Genre studies. We had chosen 'Horror' and here is my horror story. To give you a brief overview, it is about a girl who has a man that watches her in her room. Find out more by reading the story above. This was a really fun topic and I enjoyed writing this story.

What are you doing in Lockdown? Have ever written a Horror story before?

If so, please comment down below!

Blog ya later!

 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lucinda, Wow what a creepy story! I love your use of the metaphor 'light is my beacon', and your descriptive language is fantastic. Your poster is delightfully creepy and mysterious too.
    Next time see if you can use paragraphs to separate the ideas.
    Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, it’s Mum, I’ve tried to write two comments and neither of them posted, grrr! 😠 technology! I said your poster terrified me, but you story blew my socks off! It was terrifying and so expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy it's me Rosie I'm going to say that was amazing but one thing it didn't scare meh because im creepy wha hahahahaaaaaaaaa credit:Delilah Monds. jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for commenting I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.