Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Aladdin PRODUCTION!

 Kia ora Team! I know all of you must be a little upset I haven't posted for AGES! But I have been super busy with.. PRODUCTION. You must be aching to see how everything turned out. All I got to say is... AMAZING! With heaps of practice help and encouragement, we made the best Production ever. Once the stage was put in, the excitement really came in. On Monday, my cast Tahi performed in front of the cutest Kindergraden and from then on, I loved performing on the new stage. The performances went very smoothly with very little mistakes. The costumes, the lights, everything I just loved so much. Unfortuenly, Production has come to an end after our 4 performances. I shall never forget how amazing it was to just go out an perform. Never. I know, here are some great photos of my Production performing. I hope you enjoy seeing how talented the main characters are. Overall, I have really liked doing this production and am looking forward to doing another one.

Have you ever done a Production before? If so, what did you do?

Blog ya later!


1 comment:

  1. To Lucinda
    Wow this is amazing I was in it to you were really good and brave to get a main part too well done okay bye.
    From Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.