Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Making Cinnamon Scrolls in Lockdown

Ni Hao Bloggers! Are you feeling empty, bored, hungry perhaps?  Well, I think I have a solution! Here is an amazing (But long) recipe for making Cinnamon scrolls. Why go to the supermarket and buy them when you can make them yourself. The recipe may take long but lockdown is longer, so go ahead and make some mouthwatering Cinnamon scrolls. 

To be honest, I did get a little frustrated with the recipe as it gets quite messy but I actually find I thoroughly enjoyed it. But it's especially worth it when you get to the end! Give it a try and see how it goes.

What are you baking in lockdown? Have you made Cinnamon Scrolls?

1 comment:

  1. Yum, cinnamon scrolls are my favourite! Next time I go to the supermarket I'll have to get some cream cheese and give these a go - yours look delish! We've been doing a bit of baking too - it's a good way to pass the time :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.