Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Over fishing? No thank you!

 

Ni hao Team!
So far for Inquiry, we have been learning about ocean sustainability and how we can save our oceans. Our initial task was to create a wearable arts outfit out of plastics and base it on something that relates to the sea. But unfortunately, lockdown snuck along and now we are doing tasks of a Matrix. The task I had to do was create a video/animation and base it around fishing or fishing sustainability. I decided to go for... STOP MOTION!!
Just bear in mind that this is my first, and I mean FIRST! stop motion video. I sincerely apologise for the bad lighting if you can not see it. But most of all enjoy and I hope you get the message I am trying to send to you through this video.
What do you think of my stop motion? Do you know any interesting facts about Pollution or fishing sustainability?
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic animation with an important message Lucinda. I particularly liked how you zoomed in for some bits and, the way the little fish was let go and it swam away, I thought the big fish was going to eat it for a second!!
    I think it could have been sped up a tiny bit on the replay, but I think that is a very small thing to mention, great work, well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.