Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Come to think of it, What does Water do for us?

Kia ora Koutou!
I hope you're all having a nice Lockdown and I am hoping that we might be going back to school next week. Here is another task from the Ocean Matrix. Firstly, we had to read some awesome facts about the Ocean. Then we had to make a visual of Canva with the info we had got from the site. I hope you guys learn some new cool facts about our Moana.
I thought that this was a fun and easy task to do, so if you're bored in lockdown try making your own decorative poster.
What cool facts do you know about our Moana?
Blog ya later!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucy, great work on the poster, I am so pleased to see that you have managed to learn even more about our oceans, they are so important. I really like the colours and the style of your poster, they are very calming, and really work well together. Keep up the great mahi.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.