Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Its Karate time!

 

Ni hao Bloggers!
Another video has snuck around the corner, and this one must be exciting.
For Literacy, we had to recreate a scene out of a sports movie. I have chosen, "The Karate Kid'
The scene is the part where Johnny and Daniel verse each other in the all valley Karate tournament.
This has to be the funnest task EVER!
It was a challenge getting everybody into character and to know what they had to say but overall, I had a great time and I had some great laughs too.
I hope you will enjoy this video and the people who are acting.
I used a cool editing app called Kinemaster. It's really easy to use and great for editing videos.
What's your favourite sports movie scene?
Blog ya later!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Lucy love the movie I had a few laughs too (I think the bad guy role suits you). I think my favourite sports movie is also karate kid. Definitely love to see more posts especially about movies. Who is your favourite character in the movie? Be sure to check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy its Delilah here and I think its SUPER good because I could tell it was karate kid. Next time you need a new referee, ok? but you should make the whole movie in your free time maybe.
    From your loving Sister... Delilah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.