Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Decimal Places!

 

Kia ora Koutou!
Ko Lucinda toku ingoa, and welcome to my blog.
Guess what? Lockdowns over!!
And to start off this week, we were assigned a maths task to create an animation about decimal equations and placing. Though it took me a little while to understand and I needed a little bit of encouragement, I managed to understand and put it into a problem. I worked with two girls called Holly and Ella to make this animation and I thought we did a really good job. 
I hope you enjoy my animation and manage to learn something new today.
Blog ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lucy I love the maths slide, I'ts really funny and cute maybe you can do a voice over with the question next time. But other than that Its amazing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.