Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

The Grocery Store Dilemma

 

Kia ora Bloggers!
I am incredibly sorry for not posting for ages!!! For maths, we have been learning about adding and subtracting coins. Mr Shaw gave us a very fun task to represent our findings. Create an awesome shop in Minecraft education. I went with a supermarket/Grocery store. We then had to create a problem to go with it and share it with a person so they could figure the problem out. After they had a go at adding and subtracting our problem, we needed to share it with our community, our blogs. I made a screencastify to show you my problem. I really enjoyed these tasks and hope I see more of these in the future. I really do hope you enjoyed my simple question too.
Do you know the answer?
Do you have a maths problem for me to solve?
If so, comment down below!
Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.