Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Crazy bouncing egg experiment

Hi and happy weekend! My name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school.
We had to choose an activity to do for the afternoon.
I decided to do the boncey egg experiment.
Here is day two:

1 day later we took it out and rinsed it. Here is how it turned out:


It worked, but if you drop it from a high height then it will probably break.
All we used was an egg and vinegar.
Have you done this experiment and it worked?
If so, then please tell me in the comments.
Also tell me what I could do better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    Wow! Your egg worked out really well. I love that you got your siblings involved as well. I loved Cian's face when you dropped the egg in the sink and it cracked. Why do you think that was? How did it become bouncy but still wasn't cooked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shell is dissolved and the membrane is left with the egg liquid is slightly cooked

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.