Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

My awesome lock down maths!


My answers:
1.My most popular food group was both vegetables and dairy.
2.My least popular food group was grains. I left this category in because we usually have lots of grains.
3. I did not expect us to have so little food.
4. We have a lot of vegetables and dairy but not much of the other categories.

Hi and good morning. I am a student from marshland school.
This morning I got up early to do my maths because it was hanging over my head.
Now, maths is not my strong point but with the help of my Mum, we finished it.
We did this for school work but I like to think of it as something fun to do.
How much food do you have in your fridge and freezer?
Feel free to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy, well done. I am very impressed with your perseverance and honesty. Keep up the great work because you are doing really well!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.