Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Hooray for Perimeter, Area, Volume!

 Perimeter, Area, Volume Presentation

Ni hao Bloggers! For the past couple of weeks, Shaw's maths has been learning about Perimeter, Area, and Volume. With help from Quizzes and lots of worksheets, we had Perimeter, Area, and Volume in the bag. Our task was to create a presentation showing our understanding of Perimeter, Area, and Volume. I decided to do mine on Canva because it's such a great app for decorating and displaying your work. If you click on the link-up at the top, you will be taken to my video. Make sure to unmute it to listen to the cute music to go along with it. At first, I found it hard to understand Perimeter, Area, and Volume but soon it became easy as pie. If you're confused about Perimeter, Area, and Volume, click on this video which will surely help you.

What can I improve on?

Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.