Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Sensenstion and Perception

                                                   My One                                  My Buddies one

Kia ora Koutou! My name is Lucy and I am a Student at Marsland school. Today we did, SCIENCE! We learned some super interesting stuff and after watching some very informal videos, questions clouded our heads, unanswered. How do we know if our Brain is lying to us? How can our body sense touch?
Luckily all that was answered when our Teacher set us with a cool task to get into a pair and receive a case of weird appliances. A set of Calipers, a blindfold, and a ruler. We were also given a sheet to record stuff on. One side was English the other Te reo Maori. We had to take turns with one person with the blindfold on and one pressing the Caliper on a body part. The person with the blindfold would have to say if they felt two points or one. I enjoyed the experience but was scared of the sharp points on the Cailper. We didn't get to completely finish our sheet but we did have a good time. If you're still stuck, look at the slide at the bottom.
Blog ya Later!

                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.