Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Cooking experiment!

 Cooking presentation

Kia ora Koutou! Sorry I have not been posting for a while. I have a fun experiment that you guys might want to try at home or even at School. For Math, we have been learning about measurement, and to showcase our learning we needed to do a type of baking. We got into groups and sorted out who was bringing what and what we were baking. My group chooses the famous Chocolate chip Cookies! I thought we were really organized and ready to bake. You're going to need to see my presentation to find out what happens to the cookies. One word. Disastrous. We did find it a challenge to work together but eventually, we got the hang of it. 

What do you think of our cookies? Do you think we could of done better?

Blog ya Later!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucinda, I'm from Korimako. The cookies sound Delicious. I think you did a great job. Well done Lucinda

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.