Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

The Cave of Wonders!

 

Hello Bloggers! You may have been wondering about my part as The Cave of Wonders. Well, now your queries may be answered. Another task from our Production slide was to create a scene you are in on Storyboard That. I created a scene that is based specifically on me. It was to showcase the fact that I know all the lines needed in my scene. It actually didn't take too long to make this but it was a fun little task to do. I hope you enjoy learning that little bit more about my school's Production. Click on the pictures for a closer look.
What's your favourite scene in Aladdin? Why?
Blog ya later!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.