Pages

Monday, May 31, 2021

Who's Hungry?

Kia ora Bloggers! Lucy's back and with a challenge for you. Recently, I have just finished another one of those tasks from the production slide which was to create a recipe book about two or more traditional middle eastern dishes. I decided to go with Shish Tawook and Baklava as those both sounded inviting and delicious. I found it a bit hard to find the right recipes for the foods but eventually I found some. I think it would be cool if you could give these recipes a try as I'm sure they will turn out delicious. Unfortunately, the book would't load onto my blog so I had to put it on a slide. I hope you like my decoration and the recipes I choose. Blog ya Later!

Have you ever cooked a Traditional Dish from the Middle east? If so, which one?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.