Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Arabian Palace!

 

Ni hao Bloggers! It's Lucy here and with some more Production tasks for you. I choose another cool task from that slide which was to recreate an Arabian palace on Minecraft. I thought I did an okay job with choosing the colours and designs but I thought I could do better on the architecture and the banners. After finally finishing the Castle #LONG TIME!, I decided to show you guys my creation in a Screencastify. I hope you guys enjoy watching me show you my palace and enjoy the rest of your week.
Have you created something like this? What was it?
Feel free to comment!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy It's Aarooshi from korimako I thought your palace was Amazing way better than mine. I loved the colours (especially the green) I loved the lights inside of the palace & the stairs. I agree with you It's not your best and you could do better on the design But I liked And it was pretty good. Here is the link to my blog https://maraarooship.blogspot.com/ Check it out.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucinda, My name is Vishruth and I am from Korimako,
    I like you minecraft build. I don't do production but I look at it because it looks cool. Is that a castle that you built because it looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG LUCY THIS IS THE BEST EVER CAISAL EVER ITS WAY BETTER THEN MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUCINDA MONDS IM jealous

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.