Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Production Time!

 

Kia ora Bloggers! Welcome to Term 2 and the time for preparation. Marshland school is starting work on their Production 'Aladdin' and auditions have already flown by. Luckily, yours truly got in to be... The Cave of Wonders Voice! We have started having cast meetings in the hall and practicing our lines and voices. Sometimes, when we are not needed for a pacific scene, we go onto a slide that our teachers so kindly prepared for us and choose an activity to do. I decided to go with the pixel art one. We had to do it on our favorite 'Aladdin' character. I choose Jasmine because it looked the easiest. Next time I would like to challenge myself to do something harder. 
What's your favorite Aladdin Character? Why do you like them?
Feel free to comment!
Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.