Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Amazing Steam experiment!

 

Konichiwa Bloggers! My name is Lucy and I am a student at Marshland school. Today, our task before we went to Tech was to get in a group of 5 and collect the necessary things needed to complete the activate. It was based around Steam, Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math. We had to make a product that protected our egg when we would drop it from the top of the stairs in the makerspace. My group had 5 minutes to plan and design our experiment and 25 minutes to actually make it. After a lot of discussing, working, and wrapping we finally finished and our product turned out not what we imagined but it was average. I actually had little faith in our group but when it didn't crack when our teacher threw it, I was so proud of my team.
Have you done an experiment like this before?
Blog ya later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.