Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

The Mystery's of the Tāmoko Revealed!

 

Kia ora Bloggers!
My name is Lucy and I am a student at Marshland school. Last week we were assigned  to watch, research and make notes on the traditional gorgeous Tamoko! Today, after we finished our art we had to finish off work we hadn't finish yet. I hadn't done my Poster for Tamoko, so heres what I achieved today. I copied my facts that I had written down in my book onto the poster and made it look stylish and Cool. It wasn't to hard nor to easy to make. I had fun looking at all  the different fonts and Pictures I could use. Thank you once again Canva! Sorry if you can't read the writing. It wouldn't let me download it.
What are some famous Tamoko artists? What are some Tamoko designs?
Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.