Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

The Coming together of Maori & the English

 

Kia ora Koutou! My name is Lucy and I am a Marshland school Student. From the beginning of this week, we have began Inquiry and looked in on the Treaty of Waitangi. We also researched and watched lots of videos about when Captain Cook came to NZ. The task that we had to do was the journey Captain Cook took to NZ and write about all the issues that happened on board and how long the Voyage was. I found it quite Cool to find out how the English got across that never ending ocean. Some of the facts were very surprising!
Whats your favourite fact? 
Feel free to comment!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy. Your facts are very interesting. My favourite one is about how the surgeons boy sighted land first. He probably had better eyesight than the oldies! I can’t imagine trying to survive such a long journey on a ship like that.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.