Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Don't you just love the Maori for their way with words?

 

Tēna Koutou Bloggers! My name is Lucy and I am a student at Marshland school. Today, (with help from the Teachers) Toroa learned and created their Beautiful Pepehas. We included our Family, where we came from, our Mountain and our River. After we wrote our Pepehas down, the Teachers told us to make a adobe spark video version. It took a lot of hard work, encouragement and resilience. I found it challenging but fun. I hope my Pepeha will help you get to know me more, as it talks a lot about ME! I think that the Maori are are a very unique and beautiful culture and I hope you think so too. Enjoy my Pepeha!

What do you think of the Maori culture? 

Feel free to comment.

1 comment:

  1. hi goosy! love the pepeha! keep up that creativity. A.J

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.