Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

The highest view in Wainui Camp

Kia ora bloggers! Happy new school year! I 'm back now and with a whole new blog post. Last week, Toroa hub went to Wainui camp for 3 nights and 4 days. We did heaps of awesome and cool activities but one of the fun activities I would like to highlight are the high ropes. It was fun but it gave me a good challenge. I was a little bit  scared near the top but with some kind words and some strong encouragement, I made it to the top. It felt wonderful when I was back on the ground, but my legs were shaking like crazy. For a reflecting task, we got to choose which activity we liked the most and choose a creative way to write it down. I decided to do a comic strip. I hope you enjoy the drawings.

What camp have you been too and what was your favourite activity?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy. I am so proud of you! Clinging to the top do the ropes and pushing past your nerves. Will you start rock climbing as a hobby now?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.