Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

Its not Summer anymore its Winter!

 

Ni hao, my name is Lucy and I am a student at Marshland School. This week for writing, my teacher decided that we would learn about poems. First we did a haiku poem and then a diamante poem. I really liked my diamante poem about winter. So, I decided to choose that to be my blog post. I love Winter, since my birthday is in Winter. I found it quite easy and it was a lovely experience.
I hope you enjoy my poem.
Do like Winter? Or do you prefer Summer?
Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.