Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

2020, the year that was

 Kia ora Bloggers! My name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school. These past 2 weeks for marshland school have been a bit lazy because some of the Korimako classes have been going swimming. The teachers decided to spice things up with a poem story about 2020. I found the rhyming quite hard so I didn't rhyme all the words. I hope you enjoy my recount of what we did this year. Here is the link to my book. 2020, the year that was.

I can say merry Christmas now, since its December. What do you think of 2020? Feel free to comment!

Here is the link to the site I used for rhyming. Rhyme Zone

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy I can't actually can't read your 2020 poem but I'm sure it's awesome like the rest of your work. Maybe next time you could put a picture of your poem. I love your blog posts keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Aaroo!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.