Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2021

All about little old ME!

 

Hello, Bloggers! My name is Lucy and I am a student at Marshland school. The blog post is all about the little details in my life. It will also help you get to know me more. The first photo you can see up there is a Lego portrait of Me. We were assigned that project so the Teachers could see my RAD drawing skills (Just Kidding!) and get to know us more. We were given a template of the body and head of a Lego person and we had to draw a Face, Hair and clothes onto it. I tried very hard to make it look like me. I had fun playing around with all the different types of expressions I could make and cool hairstyles. I settled with a "small smile" face and me with my hair out. I found it fun and a bit of a challenge. The video is a little slideshow about all the fun facts about me. It included my Family, Favourite colour and food. Plus much more. We used Canva templates to start us off and give us a bit of a head-start. I hope you enjoy my post and use Canva More often. 
Whats your favourite colour and Food? Do you have any pets?
Feel free to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.