Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Staying safe outside of School & Home

 

Kia ora Team! It's Lucy and Today (Plus last week on Wednesday) the teachers have taught us about keeping ourselves Safe outside of School and Home. Imagine if a random guy comes up and trys to grab you or is suspiciously following you in their car. But one of the most common scenarios is being left home alone and a drunk Man knocks on your door. You would be pretty freaked out, right? So, the teachers told us to make a poster on Canva about what to do in that type of situation. We made up a scenario and added Options of what you could do and their consequences. I hope you like mine. It was really fun to think up a cool story about a unsafe scenario.
What would you do if somebody knocked on your door when your Home alone? Could you add some other Options?
Feel free to comment!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy. Great work here. I love that you are prepared for the worst if necessary. I hear you are learning some self defence too. All good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.