Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Whats the weather Like today?

 

Konichiwa Bloggers! Today, we are learning more Maori pronunciation! So, the teachers asked us to create a poster on Canva on how to say " Hows the weather today?" and to reply with " It is Fine" or you could say it was raining or hot and so on. But in Maori words. I found it quite exciting to find out all the different Maori words and learn how to say them. I enjoyed decorating my poster and playing with all the different designs. I hope you might just learn a few Maori words from my poster. 
What do you think I can improve on? 
Feel free to comment!

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.