Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

What is Japanese fashion?

 Japan presentation

Konichiwa Bloggers! As you can see there is a mysterious link at the top of the post. You might be wondering what it could be. Well, for inquiry all the home bases in Toroa have started going around in a rotation. We started first with our Home base teachers. Mr Shaw's class was all about the really cool things you can use instead of google slides. He gave us all the topic "Japan", My buddy and I decided to base our work on Japanese fashion. We had to choose a app (Not google slides) to present our work on. We had to choose out of I-movie, Canva, google sites (Which we actually weren't aloud to do) and adobe spark. I choose the one I was more familiar with. CANVA! I did most of the detail and Colour on it and Angelica looked up Amazing and astonishing Info. I found it a really cool topic and enjoyed putting all the detail on it. I think the challenge was finding what fit with what. I hope you enjoy my japan presentation. If you want to move to the next slide just press the arrow and make sure to un-mute it.

What topic would you like to learn about japan? Its fashion, food, history?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucinda I loved your canva about Japanese fashion & how you did the designing & Angelica found out the info.Maybe next time you can put a link where you found all your info.Looking forward to your next post.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.