Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

A Night at the Disco....

 Ni hao bloggers! Today, we talked about when we are responsible for others safety. Then we looked at a few graphic Comics and noticed there was a blank box. Turns out the teachers said we were going to fill that box in with what might happen. I wasn't concentrating hard enough to do the second one bu here is my one that I actually finished. Its called a night at a disco. Its about these two girls and the blond haired one is talking to the dark haired one in box 2. In box 3, 2 girls but in and exclude the dark haired girl from the conversation. In box 4, it shows her with her disability, a Lazy eye. In box 5, the 2 girls are trying to pull the blonde haired girl away from the dark haired one. But in the last box which I drew (with help from my friend) and coloured in, she reaches out to say to come with her too. I hope you enjoy the panel. I am so sorry about the quality of the photo. 

What would you do if some people were excluding your friend? Have you ever been in a situation like that?

Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.