Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

Soon the Glasses Savior will be your Savior


Hi bloggers! My name is Lucy and I am a student at Marshland School.
These past few weeks, for inquiry I have been organising something to be 3D printed that helps the community. I did it with Gemma B, Lachie B and Devan C.
We have finished designing our 3D printed Glasses holder. We have named it the Glasses Savior.
We had to include some sort of branding, so we made a whole slide to show what we have done.
There are the links we used on the slide.
What would you create that is 3D printed and helps the community?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.