Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Lets get Reading!

Ni hao Bloggers! My name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school.
For the past few weeks I have been reading a book called ' The Explorer' and answering comprehension questions. It is still a working progress, but I will keep working on it throughout the term.
Some of the comprehension questions were a bit hard to answer, but I got through them.
I think that the Explorer is an exciting, fun filled book, with lots of hidden mysterious on the way.
Whats is your favourite book?
Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. hi Lucy my name is Kayla and i am a student at marshland school to, i really like your piece of writing i think it is really descriptive and my favourite book is willy Wonka / chocolate factory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lucy! i really like it! your literary looks really fun! and you did really well drawing the acai berries! maybe next time when you take a photo to put on your blog try and not show your fingers

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.