Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

Do you love bunnies? Read this blog post!

Why I Should Have an American   

             Dwarf Bunny

Attention David Richard Monds!

Intro - It has been so hard settling into the life of Christchurch. I miss Nelson very much and even though I have wonderful friends in Marshland, I actually feel quite lonely. Having a cat is cool, but having an American Dwarf Bunny is amazing. They are cute, fluffy and adorable! If you're still not convinced, you must listen to these reasons.


P1 -

Bunnies make such wonderful companions, especially when I might be feeling a bit down. The best thing about american dwarf bunnies is that they will listen very intently when I need to talk. Sometimes, I feel like I can’t talk to anybody about my everyday problems, like school, sleep and homework. A bunny can fix that. They don’t disagree with your opinion about what you think about school and people. At the end of the day, I will have no more worries and a fluffy bunny to cuddle.






P2 -

Time to get into the scientific stuff. Apparently, patting a bunny reduces stress! Scientists demonstrate that just by watching an animal reduce Cortisol, the stress hormone and increases Serotonin, the happy molecule. The American Dwarf Bunny can live for a very long time, 10 -  12 years! The average bunny lives for only 9 years. One more thing, don’t let your bunny out into the wild because it will only live for 2 years.


P3 - Another good thing about American Dwarf bunnies, is that they are quite easy to look after. Sure, I will have to move the cage around to places on the lawn and feed her/him every day, but I will do this all for fun and not for money because he/she is my responsibility. They are super easy to litter train, not like dogs who poop in the house for a month before they are toilet trained. Luckly, they only need to be fed twice a day and you will only see the vet twice in a year.


Conclusion -

I hope that my argument might have made you slip a little, so that I can get an american dwarf bunny. I will respect your opinion if you say no. But I will rejoice and laugh with pleasure if you say yes. So, I will ask the question. Can I pretty please with a cherry on top have an American Dwarf bunny?



Ni hao! My name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school. For literacy, we have been doing persuasive writing. This one is to my parents. I want them to get me an american dwarf bunny. 
I hope this is a good piece of writing. Tell me what I could improve. 
Whats your favourite animal? 
Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.