Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Where stuff is is on your blog.


Kia ora Bloggers. My name is Lucy and I am a student at marshland school.
Today, in this blog post, I will be showing you all the different things on my blog.
I found it a little hard taking the video, but other than that, it was pretty easy.
I hope you learned something from this video, even thought it isn't that good.
What have you learnt from this blog post?
Feel free to comment.
Screencastify helped me video this and Cyber-smart helped me understand the different stuff on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.